So back in January, the lovely lady at JustBeingJulz nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, and I missed her comment! I finally went back and found that and several other comments I’d missed and I’m absolutely not going to take this for granted and not respond to her nomination because it was So sweet.
I always dig back a bit trying to find the original rules, and I’ve found about 15 versions for this one so we’ll go with the rules that seem to encompass all of the other sets of rules into one!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 Facts About Me
- I’m probably OCD.
- My obsession with lists could almost be called a fetish because it’s something I actually can’t function without.
- I destash my makeup and most other areas of my life at least every month in an attempt to get more in line with a KonMari method.
- I love the community element of being a Beauty Blogger.
- I have so many things coming in the mail from review sites right now, I had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of them.
- My current guilty pleasure is r/TalesFromYourServer and r/TalesFromRetail… and I send my guy these links daily.
- Every morning without fail, I smack myself in the teeth with ice from my S’well bottle when I forget it’ll still be cold.
The Newest One Lovely Blog Award Recipients!
aka, a selection of the blogs I’ve been stalking that you guys TOTALLY need to check out
Stay tuned for the next award on my list and my next nominations next Saturday, all leading up to the launch of a new blogger tag at the end of August!