The empties part isn’t that hard… the only things I emptied this month were single use samples and masks.
Etude House I Need You Tea Tree Mask – 2/5
Not bad not great. The holes for this are the completely wrong size for my face and it makes me feel like the bottom of my face should jut out an inch wider and an inch forward to fit it. But it made my skin feel nice. No noticeable improvement after just one use. I’ve got 19 more to go from this pack.
Tony Moly I’m Real Pomegranate Mask Sheet – Elasticity – 4/5
These all just smell so good. And they fit my face better than any other mask I’ve tried. I was down to just 2 masks left after these (hence buying the Etude House to try something new).
Tony Moly I’m Real Makgeoli Mask Sheet – Skin Purifying – 4/5
Felt pretty good on. I did feel like my pores were easier to wash clean the morning after using this.
Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads – 3/5
You know the jelly slugs spell in Harry Potter? I felt like someone aimed that on my face. Made for a funny selfie though for my Birchbox review. No results.
Nugg Anti-Aging Facial Mask Pod – 4/5
This was pretty cool. It felt like a spa treatment. My skin felt unbelievably hydrated after, and there was enough to use on face, neck, and chest.
Repurchase: Yes – In a different variety.
Clairol Hair Food Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner Foils – 1/5 & 3/5
The shampoo was the second worst experience I’ve had with a shampoo. My hair felt gross and chemically after. Maybe it’s not for dyed hair. The conditioner couldn’t make up for it enough to be worth it.
Now the destash part… that’s a little more intense.
I won’t include photos of what I gave away, because quite honestly I didn’t take pictures of them all together and just passed them on as they came.
What I Gave Away In March:
- pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum (don’t need)
- Organic Surge Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream (scent)
- Me me me Loose Powder Brush (duplicate received)
Not too bad… but have you seen the list of things I’m destashing to sell?
*sorry for the crappy picture quality, it was one quick shot before individual ones (along with a note card with my username: aka the white rectangle; and 3 things are stil missing from the photos!!! so much damn work*
What I Destashed:
- Julep Light On Your Lips in Soiree
- Julep Nail Polish in Joss
- Julep Nail Polish in Madison
- Julep Nail Polish in Nayely
- Julep Nail Polish in Corinne
- Ulta Voluptuous Volume Mascara in Jet Black
- Ulta Weightless Lipstick in Mauve Me
- Ulta Dual Ended Eyeliner in Black Brown / Halo
- Ulta Apricot Blush / Yellow Diamond Highlighter
- Ulta Small Eyeshadow Brush
- Ulta Large Eyeshadow Brush
- Ulta Blush Brush
- elf cosmetics Blush Palette in Light
- elf cosmetics Pressed Mineral Bronzer
- elf cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted
- elf cosmetics Mascara Primer
- elf cosmetics Mineral Infused Mascara
- elf cosmetics EX-tra Lip Gloss in Michael
- Camilla Cosmetics Lipstick in 23
- Camilla Cosmetics Lipgloss in 23
- Ecolips Tinted Balm in Sugarplum
- Prim Botanicals Lip & Cheek Glow
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels
- Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold
- TEMPTU Warm Glow Bronzer Deluxe Sample
- Color Club Mini Nail Polish in That’s My Jam
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Deluxe Sample
- LAQA & Co. Cheeky Lip Tint
- Essie Marshmallow Nail Colour
- ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm
- Chella Lipstick Pencil
- W3LL PEOPLE Bio Brightener Invisible Powder Sample
- L’Oreal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist
- Medusa’s Make-Up Body Shimmer in Healthy
- theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen Deluxe Sample
- bellapierre cosmetics Cheek&Lip Stain in Pink
- Glamour Dolls Glitter Liner in Jenna (Lilac)
- Nanacoco Lip Gloss in First Kiss
- Colour Me Pink Fragrance Sample
- Beauty Box 5 Custom Temporary Tattoo
If you’re wondering the math on that? it’s $329.55 worth of makeup destashed. And it took me around 4 hours just to list it all to sell. Ugh!
I use blush maybe 3 times a month… I really didn’t need EIGHT FREAKING BLUSHES I’ve received just since December. sheesh.