I’m struggling with breakouts. Almost daily they’re going up and down. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere. I’m getting tired of it! So I scoured Amazon for the impatient girl’s solution to clear skin, and I narrowed it down to a few items, and chose the one with the most promises to make to me. The program I chose?
- It’s rated America’s #1 Best Selling Acne Treatment in Stores
- It claims I will see visible results in 1-3 days.
- It claims to be clinically proven as effective asProactiv.
- It was available with free Prime shipping.
- It was one of the cheapest systems – aka one I’d be willing to purchase long-term, guilt-free.
I received it in the mail today, and it actually promised me another thing:
- Continuous release medicine.
That’s the 24 hour part. IF you apply this as directed once in the morning and once in the evening. It will continuously release acne medications into your skin throughout the entire day and night.
So that leads me to this post. This kit has all these promises, and it says I can see it in 1-3 days? Challenge Accepted.
For the next 3 days, this will be my entire beauty routine:
No makeup. No lipstick. No lotions, No concealer, No moisturizers; not even my beloved Chapstick. This kit, and my new overnight lip balm. We are going to see EXACTLY what results this kit can do, without any unnecessary variables.
It’s also the perfect time to do this, because come Monday, my beauty boxes start coming!
Tune in to see the horribly embarrassing before photo, along with the Day 2, and final results photos with the reveal.
This program is available on Amazon, and I will link to it when I finish my detox challenge and know how well it works so I can give a full review.