That’s right girls, If you’re ready for your sneak-peak, you can log onto IPSY now to get it. I’ve got dual bags coming this month and… well I don’t have any duplicates.
In this bag I will receive:
- Naked Cosmetics – Mica Pigment (in Sierra Nevada #02, or Sierra Nevada #05)
- Luxie Beauty Flat Define Brush 221
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Promise Organics Ultra Moisturizing Argan Crème Facial Lotion
- Chella Lipstick Pencil in Passionate Pink
First Impressions: Either shade of the eyeshadow is something I’ll use, but I do have 2, 120 color palettes so it’s harder for me to get excited about random neutral eyeshadows. I’m happy to get another brush, I don’t mind the face lotion but I just ordered a new acne skincare set that will be here tomorrow, Smashbox has done me right with the first primer I got of theirs so even the primer oil is a little exciting to try, hopefully it won’t mess with my combination/acne prone skin. A lipstick pencil is a toss up, and I’m not big on pink shades so I don’t know that I’ll keep this.
and in my 2nd bag this month:
This bag contains:
- tre’stiQue Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral
- theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) — hopefully in Jac, I have Scott.
- VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin
- My Amazing Hair Secrets My Amazing Leave In Secret
- Luxie Beauty Small Tapered Blending Eye Brush 221