The February 2016 Target Beauty Box has launched! This month they just released one new box, available for $7.00 here. The box has a retail sample size value of over $35.00 this month and will ship free with just tax added. The sales page has purchase links for all of the products, but a quick run down of what’s included is listed out below. These are known to sell out extremely fast so if you want to get your hands on one I highly recommend acting basically right now.
This box includes:
- Laneige BB Cushion Sampler ($6.80)
- EcoTools EcoNet Recycled Bathroom Sponge ($1.97)
- SoapBox Shampoo (sample size unknown)
- SoapBox Conditioner (sample size unknown)
- Skinfix Lip Repair Balm (appears full size: $4.99)
- Derma E Hydrating Night Cream (sample size unknown)
- Vera Wang Floral Eau De Toilette (sample size unknown)
- Mayfair Soap Factory sea lily body creme (size unknown)
- Incoco Nail Polish Applique ($4.99-$6.99)
- L’oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist (size unknown)
I did not intend to purchase one of the Target boxes this month, but the lip repair balm and night cream swayed me.
What excites you from this box?