Earlier this year, I threw out almost all of my makeup. It was old, expired, wrong colors, cheap formulas that I didn’t end up liking, and just plain junk. It wasn’t fun. Even then, I didn’t have as much as a lot of girls end up having (psst, you’re welcome babe).
Since I’ve been keeping a detailed OCD color coded log of every product I’ve received in my subscription boxes and rewards purchases, and after seeing a couple gigantic inventories, I thought it would be fun to do one of my own.
This, is every single beauty product I own:
**EXCEPTION: I have several more Chapsticks by the bed and in my car, I have 3 full size Bath & Body Works lotions also by the bed, and one mini one I received as a gift. I cannot find the one actual perfume I own, but it will be included in the inventory list. Shampoo/Body Wash also not included.
- Typically my face masks (the tubes) are in the bathroom, along with my cleanser and toner.
- My makeup wipes are on the bedside table so that I never forget to clean off.
- I normally keep my newest nail polishes, or the ones that are seasonally relevant out, and rotate the 3-4 irrelevant ones to make them feel new again once I’m in the mood for those colors.
- My first Birchbox boxes were separated and used to store and organize my samples by type and use.
- Similar samples such as lotions are arranged with favorites, or ones I need to try in the front, and back-ups or use-ups in the back.
- Duplicate samples I will open once I use my current one up are stored in the small glass candy jar so that I do not accidentally grab an unopened one, but I can always see what I have at a glance.
- All of my sheet masks are held in one box, and if it’s one I need to try for a review, it will be on top.
Box #1: All About Skin
- Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Foundation Primer sample
- IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer sample (duplicate in jar)
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer sample
- COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face sample
- Goodal Waterest First Essence sample
- Maybelline Shine Free Foundation Stick in 110 (repotted)
- Clean & Clear advantage acne spot treatment (one goes by bed)
Colorings & Enhancements
- The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew (duplicate in jar)
- Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow sample (duplicate in jar)
Box #2: Sometimes & Box #3: Eye Love
- Maybelline Volum’ Turbo Lash Mascara
- Lash Factory 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Primer sample
- elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Coffee
- elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black (duplicate in jar)
- eyeko FAT Liquid Liner in Black (2 duplicates in jar)
- Marcelle mini Waterproof Eyeliner in Mulberry
- Marcelle mini Waterproof Eyeliner in Indigo (duplicate in jar)
- Marcelle mini Waterproof Eyeliner in Electric Blue
- Marcelle mini Waterproof Eyeliner in Blue Lagoon (duplicate in jar)
- Jordana Easyliner Retractable Liner in Coffee Bean
- theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) Liner in Scott B. Bordeaux
- ChapICE Lip Balm in Cherry (x2 + more Chapstick lying around)
- Willow Bay Naturals in Peppermint (possibly discontinued)
- Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm sample
- Nanacoco Lip Gloss in First Kiss
- Laqa & Co. Cheeky Lip Pencil in Cray Cray
- TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint in Red #2 sample
- Julep Light on Your Lips in Soiree
- bellapierre Cheek & Lip Stain in Pink
- W3ll People Bio Brightener Invisible Powder sample
- Juliette Has A Gun [in] Not A Perfume sample
- Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub sample
- Sexiest Fantasies [Perfume] in Tempt Me Sweetly (not pictured)
- FASH Professional Bold, Bright, and Vivid 120 Palette
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (3rd Edition)
- Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom
- StyleEyes Duo in FormalEyes sample
Care & Styling
- Not Your Mother’s Plump For Joy Thickening Hair Lifter sample
- Suave Dry Shampoo
- Number 4 Hair Care Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil sample
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo sample (duplicate in jar)
- Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse
- Pantene PRO-V airspray sample
- Salon Grafix Professional Freezing Hair Spray sample
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Hair Spray
- Herbal Essences Tousling Mousse
- Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair (until replaced with translucent powder)
- Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation in Ivory
- Manic Panic Dreamtone Foundation in Virgin
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser sample
- simple Millecar Wipes
- Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil sample
- LA Fresh Travel Pack Makeup Remover Wipes
- equate Pink Grapefruit Foaming Acne Scrub
Lotions & Creams
- Acure Day Cream sample
- Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion in Omega Moisture sample
- Marlowe No. 002 Extra Moisturizing Body Lotion sample
- Whish Body Butter in Lavender sample
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Seaweeds Face Mask Sheet – Skin Purifying
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Rice Face Mask Sheet – Clear Skin
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet – Skin Soothing
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Pomegranate Face Mask Sheet – Elasticity
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Makgeolli Face Mask Sheet – Skin Purifying
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Tomato Face Mask Sheet – Radiance
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Lemon Face Mask Sheet – Brightening
- TONYMOLY I’m Real Aloe Face Mask Sheet – Moisturizing
- Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask
- RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb sample
- Clean & Clear essentials Deep Cleaning Toner for Sensitive Skin
- Fright Nights Claw Polish
- nails, inc. in Hyde Park Place
- L.A. Colors Polish in BCC 574
- Sinful Colors Polish in Hazard
- Sinful Colors Polish in GoGo Girl
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel in Velvet Rope
- Julep Nail Polish in Joss
- Julep Nail Polish in Shay
- Degree Women Fresh Energy Dry Spray
- Dove gofresh restore
- Suave 24 Hour protection in tropical paradise
- Skone Smudger Brush
- Shany Cosmetics Fan Brush
- Tweezers (x2, yet to use)
- Seacret Cuticle Oil & Buffing Block
- Nail File (part of a hand kit that didn’t get used)
- Wet & Wild Pencil Sharpener Duo
and just for a little visual representation… my duplicates jar!
The extreme benefit for me of the subscription boxes is being able to have the samples and get things without feeling obligated to have to stick with them. I won’t end up with 10 foundations to find the one I really love, although having my Manic Panic Virgin foundation I’ll be able to lighten up anything cool toned I get!
Including tools, (roughly) 32 of these items are things I did not get from sample boxes and subscriptions, and the other (roughly) 58 came in subscription/sampler boxes.